In the past week, I have been 'tagged' by two blogger friends of mine. Thank you, Kelly and Margaret! You can check out their blogs here:
Since I am on a self-imposed hiatus from my Bernina while I practice being a grandmother (going great!), I decided to pass on the honor to eleven deserving bloggers whom I follow. The rules for participating in this tag, while looking formidable at first, really weren't so bad once I chunked things over a few days - isn't that always the way!
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate4. Choose 11 blogs with less than 200 followers and link them in your post.
So here it goes:
11 Random Things About Myself
- I have three Siberian Huskies.
- I have been practicing aikido for 27 years.
- I am really enjoying this season’s Downton Abbey.
- Favorite places: Hawaii & Paris but Kerala, India is also up there.
- I am never bored.
- I always look on life as an adventure and absolutely love traveling.
- Wish there were 10 more hours in each day.
- Am grateful beyond words for the life I have been blessed with.
- I follow current events avidly.
- Would love the Bills to have a winning season again.
- Love watching my granddaughter
Answer the Nominator's Questions
I got off easy here as Margaret forgot to include questions so I only have 11 instead of 22. :)
Eleven Questions from Kelly:
1. Today is the last day of your life. How are you going to spend it?
Surrounded by family in a beautiful spot.
2. What traits in a person make you want to get to get to know them better?
Energetic, inquisitive, interested in world events, caring
3. Favorite artist:
4. If regrets were flowers - would you have a field, a garden, a bouquet or a boutonnier?
A small bouquet
5. Scariest fear you have conquered:
Fear of flying
6. If you could go back to school - would you? And if so, what would you want to study?
Probably not but I would study design if I did.
7. What is your favorite kitchen gadget?
Electric pressure cooker - makes great soups quickly
8. Favorite food:
Anything vegetarian or Indian
9. Favorite actor:
10. Your favorite way to "stop and smell the roses"
11. What country would you most like to visit?
Would like to see Southeast Asia some day
Questions for my Nominees:
- What is your favorite color?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, what would you live?
- What was the last book you read?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Why do you have a blog?
- Would you rather travel by car, plane, train, or bus?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- If you had a day free of responsibilities, what would be the first thing you would do?
- Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
- How often to do you watch TV?
- Have you any pets?
And, here are my nominees. Please check out their blogs and consider following them: