I finished quilting my latest donation to our Love and Comfort Quilt Project on Friday. It still has to be bound but I suspect I can get that done by our next meeting.
mid-October. I try to keep my comfort quilts very simple and then use the quilting as an opportunity to work on my free-motion quilting. I also decided to try angling my machine while I was quilting - a tip I mentioned in my last blog entry. With the angling, I found it much easier to maneuver the quilt on my machine.
The flower was definitely the most fun part to quilt. For each of the blocks, I used a contrasting thread and played with designs. While the pattern is very straightforward, I think the quilt will brighten someone's day!
Hope everyone has a good week!